Archives pour la catégorie «luabind»

Luabind 0.9.1 adapted to lua 5.2 beta

As you may know, lua 5.2 is going to be released very soon with new interesting features. To be able to use these features and to keep using luabind at the same time, I’ve decided to hack luabind 0.9.1 so that it supports lua 5.2 beta. Here is the link to download:

http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/bluecosmos/utils/luabind-perso.zip

(I’ve suppressed some « super » related code as I don’t need it and it’s deprecated anyway)
It works fine with me but I may have introduced bugs.

I did it for fun and I don’t intend to fork luabind or whatever. I might consider adding __index/__newindex override or help another binding library. There are a few interesting around like oolua and sbl (Simple Binding).